Sell Yellow Brand Biodiesel
Selling Biodiesel is easy! If you are a retailer interested in offering this eco-friendly product to your customers please contact Tom. Below is a list of what is provided by Yellow Brand Premium Biodiesel.
1. System Set Up
The Supplier provides the following for a Setup Fee:
• Supply Stand, assembled.
• Informational sign attached to Supply Stand.
• Insert for sign, to be updated periodically.
• Yellow Biodiesel full color marketing sign, for indoor or outdoor use.
• All required customer account establishment.
• Plan for Supply Stand maintenance.
The Supplier will provide, initially, twelve (12) yellow plastic jugs filled with biodiesel. Jugs to be complete with pour spouts, caps and package labels. Supplier will take back for cleaning and refilling used jugs that are returned from the Customers. The Owner shall receive credit on their account for each jug returned, at the then current jug price provided:
• Cap, ring, spout and label are attached. If any of these items are missing, a reduction in credit of $1 per missing item will be subtracted from the credit due.
• The jugs are whole and in reusable condition, i.e. no holes or spilled paint, etc.
• The jugs are placed on the Supply Stand in place of existing jugs or on the top shelf. No more than 3 jugs per shelf.
3. Biodiesel Fuel
• All biodiesel from the Supplier to be ASTM certified fuel, suitable for the intended use.
• All state and federal fuel taxes are prepaid by the Supplier.
The Supplier agrees to provide 5 gallons of biodiesel fuel for each valid scrip received from any customers.